Who is responsible for data collection on this website?
The website operator is responsible for data processing on this website. Please go to the Site Notice for the website operator’s contact details.
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your data through information provided by you. For example, this can be data you enter in a contact form.
Other data are automatically collected by our IT systems when you visit our website. These are mainly technical data (e.g. internet browser, operating system, time of page view). These data are automatically collected as soon as you visit our website.
What do we use your data for?
Parts of the data are collected to guarantee the flawless provision of our website. Other data may be used for analysing your user behaviour.
You have the right to information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data at any time and free of charge. You have moreover the right to request the rectification, disabling or erasure of such data. Please feel free to contact us at any time at the address provided in the site notice regarding this and other questions about data protection. You moreover have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority.
We point out that data transmission in the internet is subject to security gaps (e.g. when communicating by email). The seamless protection of data against third-party access is not possible.
The body responsible for data processing on this website is:
REINERT LOGISTICS GmbH & Co. KG
02959 Schleife / OT Mulkwitz
Owner and Managing Director: René Reinert
Telephone: +49 35773 / 725 0
A responsible body is the natural person or corporate entity that decides alone or together with others on the purpose and means of processing of personal data (e.g. names, email addresses etc.).
Many data processing processes require your express consent. You can revoke a previously given consent at any time. A simple notification by email is sufficient. The lawfulness of the data processing processes taking place up to the revocation remains unaffected.
Those affected by data protection violations have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority. The responsible supervisory authority for data protection issues is the data protection commissioner of the German federal state where our company has its registered office. The following link provides a list of data protection commissioners and their contact details: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
You have the right to have data we automatically process on the basis of your consent or in performance of a contract handed over to you or a third party in a common machine-readable format. If you request the direct transmission of these data to another responsible party, this shall take place only in as far this can be technically achieved.
This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for safety reasons and for protecting the transmission of confidential content such as orders or enquiries you send to us in our capacity as website operator. You can see it is an encrypted connection when the address line of your browser changes from https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html and the lock symbol appearing.
Data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties when SSL or TLS encryption is activated.
Within the scope of the applicable statutory provisions you have at any time and free of charge the right to information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of data processing and, as the case may be, the right to rectification, disabling or erasure of these data. Please feel free to contact us at any time at the address provided in the site notice regarding this and other questions about personal data.
We hereby object to the use of contact data published in the context of the obligation to provide a site notice for the purpose of sending advertisements and information that have not been expressly requested. The website operators expressly reserve the right to legal action in the event of the unsolicited mailing of advertising information, for example, by way of spam emails.
Data protection officer required by law
We have appointed a data protection officer for our company.
DSKC Datenschutz-Arbeitssicherheit-Kompetenz-Center UG (limited liability)
Sielower Landstraße 68
Telephone: + 152 53760026
The website use so-called cookies to some extent. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain any viruses. Cookies are used to make our service more user-friendly, efficient and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called session cookies. They are automatically deleted after the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete these. These cookies enable us to recognise your browser upon your next visit.
You can set your browser to be informed about the storage of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, rule out the acceptance of cookies in special cases or as a general rule and you can activate automatic deletion of cookies when closing your browser. The functionality of this website may be limited when deactivating cookies.
The website provider collects and automatically stores information in so-called server log files that your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
These data are not merged with other data sources.
This data collection takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the technically flawless and optimised provision of their website for which the collection of server log files is necessary.
When you send us an enquiry by using the contact form, your data contained in the enquiry including the contact data you enter there will be stored with us for the processing of your enquiry and for the event of subsequent questions. We do not pass these data on without your consent.
This means that the processing of the data entered into the contact form takes place solely on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 (a) GDPR). You can revoke this consent at any time. A simple notification by email is sufficient. The lawfulness of the data processing processes taking place up to the revocation remains unaffected.
The data you enter in the contact form remain with us until you ask us to delete these, revoke your consent regarding their storage or the purpose of storing these data no longer applies (e.g. after conclusive processing of your enquiry). Mandatory regulations, in particular retention periods, remain unaffected.
This website uses functions provided by the web analytics service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your computer and enable analysis of how you use the website.. The information regarding your use of the website generated by the cookie is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it is stored.
The legal basis for the storage of Google Analytics cookies is Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the analysis of user behaviour to optimise both their website and advertising.
We have activated the IP anonymisation function on this website. This means that prior to transmission to the USA Google shortens your IP address within Member States of the European Union and other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Full IP addresses are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there only as an exception. Google will on behalf of the operator of this website use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities and to provide the website operator with other services regarding website and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other data by Google.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser software accordingly. However, we point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of this website. You can moreover prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie regarding your website usage (incl. your IP address) and processing of these data through Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
You can prevent the collection of your personal data through Google Analytics by clicking the following link. It sets an opt out cookie that prevents the collection of your data during future visits to this website:
We have entered into an order data processing agreement with Google and fully implement the German Data Protection Authority’s strict provisions when using Google Analytics.
We use Google reCAPTCHA (hereinafter reCAPTCHA) on our web pages. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
reCAPTCHA is used to determine whether data entry on our web pages (e.g. in a contact form) is performed by a human or an automated programme. To this end, reCAPTCHA analyses the website visitor’s behaviour on the basis of various characteristics. This analysis automatically begins as soon as the website visitor accesses the website. reCAPTCHA analyses various information (e.g. IP address, how long the website visitor spends on the website and the user’s mouse movements). The data collected in this analysis are forwarded to Google.
The reCAPTCHA analysis runs completely in the background. Website visitors are not notified that an analysis is taking place.
This data processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting their website against abusive automated unauthorised disclosure and SPAM.
Any use of personal data beyond the purpose of contractual performance shall take place only within the scope of our legal authorisation or if you have given us your consent to do so.
IT and Software Service Providers
Host Europe GmbH
Hansestrasse 111 | 51149 Köln | Germany
Telephone: +49 2203 9934 1040 | Email: email@example.com
behind you GmbH
Schlesischer Platz 2 | 01097 Dresden | Germany
Telephone: +49 351 30703311 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: [Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Xing, T3N, LinkedIn, Flattr]. In doing so, we use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our website, strictly no personal data will at first be transmitted to the plug-in providers. You can identify the plug-in provider by its initial or logo marking the button. We give you the option of directly communicating with the plug-in provider by using that button. The plug-in provider will receive information that you have accessed the corresponding web page on our website only when you click on the marked button, thereby activating it. In addition, the data listed under Para. 3 of this policy will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the information provided by these providers, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection. Activation of the plug-in also means that your personal data is transmitted to the respective plug-in provider where it is stored (in the USA for US-American providers). As the plug-in provider mainly collects data through cookies, we recommend the deletion of all cookies via your browser’s security settings before clicking the greyed out button.
(2) We have neither influence over the collected data and data processing processes, nor knowledge about the full scope of data collection, purposes of processing and storage periods. We also possess no information about the erasure of collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores your collected personal data as a user profile and uses these for advertising and marketing research purposes and/or the demand-actuated design of their website. Such evaluation takes place in particular for the purpose of displaying adequate advertisements (also for not logged in users) and to inform other users in the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. Please contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. With the plug-ins we provide you with the option of interacting with social networks and other users in order to improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 (1) (f) GDPR.
(4) Data transmission takes place independent of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in to it. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, the data collected on our website will be directly correlated with your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider will store also that information in your user account and will publicly share these with your contacts. We recommend to regularly log out after using a social network, however, especially before activating the button, to avoid correlation with your profile at the plug-in provider.
(5) More information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider is available in the privacy policies of these providers as disclosed below. There you will also find further information about your respective rights and setting options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL for their privacy policies:
For more information see Instagram’s privacy police: